Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am Thankful

I am thankful:

that it is finally December and this baby will remove himself from my belly soon (hopefully? pray pray)

that i've been able to incubate him for so long.

that i've been able to incubate him at all. pregnancy is a gift i never thought i'd receive once, much less twice.

for my precious husband who says things like " i know you're feeling aweful and all but do you think you could do laundry today, maybe?"

for my beautiful daughter and her adorable personality.

for little "Tank you, momma" s that she'll toss out without warning and just melt my heart.

that my parents are able to help me so very much.

that I am loved.

that others can make journey's when i just can't.

that life doesn't have a strict ridgid path.

that God allows life to happen.

for Ecclesiastes. It really puts things into prespective.

for clean sheets and warm blankets and sweet sweet kisses from chocolatey lips.

for Shea body butter and non asprin headache reliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment