Monday, January 11, 2010

To use a horribly old phrase

We've been down with the sickness.
First Maggie, then the entire household. Charlie, Maggie and I all missed church yesterday due to ucky yucks and the overwhelming urge to nap. I didn't want to spread this any farther than it obviously has already spread. (It hurts that Charlie and my parents caught it. I expected to catch it eventually, though.)

So since we have gotten our fantastic news, Charlie and i have been working on the application and their questionaire. We had put it off with fears of not passing the CAN check. I wish now that'd we'd had it done already so i could have just mailed it in the day she called. lol

However, I need to spend today calling people who we would like to use as refrences to get permission to use them and also to fill them in on our plans. Our adoption plans have been simi secret. I think it's common knowledge that we have been hoping to adopt some day. I'm not sure if it's such common knowledge that we have been talking with an agency and actually working toward that goal. I haven't been shouting from the rooftops, as it were. But now is the time to shout it out!

While we meander through this, i have been researching different fundraiser ideas. There are a fair few that i like and others that i just couldnt handle. I'm toying with a few different ones and looking at our timeline to see how it'll work. We may just have to get a loan. We'll see.

God will Provide. =) Even if it's just a low interest loan. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment